Collection and Use of Information
We collect the information that you provide when you create an account, fill out a form, complete a Walletev transaction via the Services, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The information we may collect includes your email address, your Walletev address, login, mobile phone number and any other information that you choose to provide.
Log Information: we may collect your log information about your way of using the Services, including the type of your web browser, pages viewed, access time and your IP address.
Device Information: we may collect information about the device you use to access our website, including its model, operating system and version.
Information Collected by Cookies: to help you to sign in quickly and to facilitate your experience with our Website using cookies, a unique identification of your browser may be attached. Cookies can collect information about your user habits by tracking what you view, click on, etc. on our Website. Although you can disallow cookies, some functions of our Service may be limited without cookies.
Account Address Information: When you create an account through our Services, a view key is automatically generated and stored via our Services. We never store your private spend key, which means that it is cryptographically impossible for us to spend funds on your behalf.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including the following:
- to provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- to provide and deliver the services you request, facilitate Walletev transactions and send you related information, including transaction confirmations;
- to send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, authentication codes and administrative messages;
- to respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service, let you know about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, provide news and information about our products and services via email or push notifications (we will provide an unsubscribe option on within these notifications);
- to monitor and analyze usage statistics of our Services in an anonymous manner;
- to process and deliver bonuses and rewards;
- to carry out any other purpose for which the information was provided.
Sharing Your Information With Third Parties
We may share your information in the following ways:
- with vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf; it is our practice to require such parties to handle the information in a manner consistent with our policies;
- in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- if your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of our Company, our workers or clients;
- in connection with any merge, sale of our assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- with your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through our Services that the information you provide will be shared with third parties and you provide such information;
- we may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot be used to identify you.
Your Settings and Options
Account Information: you may update, correct or delete information about you or your account at any time by logging into your online account.
Push Notifications: we may send standard push notifications or alerts to your mobile device with your consent only. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
Promotional Communications: you may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us by following the instructions in those messages. If you opt out, we may still send you transactional, account or relationship messages.
We take all reasonable measures to protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.